Plymouth Meeting Attorney Accomplished in Family Law
Pennsylvania lawyer experienced in estate planning and bankruptcy
Since opening the doors of the Law Offices of Steven H. Rubin in 1991, I have committed my practice to helping families in Montgomery and Chester counties navigate some of the most difficult times in their lives. I represent clients in a wide range of family law issues, as well as in estate planning and bankruptcy matters. In each of these areas of law, I provide conscientious counsel and supportive legal services, always with an eye to achieving the client’s objectives efficiently.
Plymouth Meeting attorney offers aggressive, effective representation
When clients select me as their lawyer, they can expect:
- Compassionate counseling — After discussing my clients’ unique situations, I help them to understand their options for alimony, child support and custody arrangements and create a thorough strategy for achieving their objectives.
- Aggressive litigation — Many times there are alternatives to going to court, and I readily pursue all non-litigation options that are consistent with my clients’ priorities. But if a negotiated solution proves impossible or disadvantageous, I am ready and able to litigate zealously.
- Knowledge of local courts — My deep experience with family law courts and judges in Chester and Montgomery Counties helps me to prepare for all contingencies, which can significantly reduce the uncertainties of family court proceedings.
Without an effective litigator on your side, it’s easy to be pushed into arrangements or court orders that are undesirable or impractical. It’s important to choose a family lawyer who stands up for you, even in the face of confrontational opponents.
Comprehensive legal counsel for Pennsylvania families
Clients throughout Montgomery County and Chester County have relied on our firm for nearly three decades for representation in:
- Family law — I offer experienced, knowledgeable representation in family law issues relating to divorce, alimony, mediation, child visitation and child custody.
- Estate planning — Whether you simply want to write a will or are exploring your options for maximizing the value of property going to your heirs, I can assist you in all estate planning details.
- Bankruptcy — When debts become overwhelming and impossible to pay back, I can help you determine whether the bankruptcy process is the most effective solution or if other alternative forms of debt relief are better suited to your circumstances.
My decades of experience make me an ideal choice for clients who need a family law attorney they can trust.
Contact an accomplished Pennsylvania advocate for your free consultation
Whether you’re trying to keep custody of your kids or ensure you’re being treated fairly in your divorce, you need an attorney who can help you navigate the Pennsylvania family law courts. Call the Law Offices of Steven H. Rubin today at 484-999-0895 or contact me online to schedule a free consultation at my Plymouth Meeting office.